Background

February 13, 2015

Black Hearts

When one is tired, one should not try and blog.  But, when one wants to make sure one's Valentine Nail Art is published before/on Valentine's Day, one must blog when one is tired.  I blame the two cups of black tea I drank to help the massive headache I woke up with.  You know, really high energy leads to really low energy.


So, this design is for the Nail Art Idea Linkup, which the prompt is Hearts.  I realized, after the fact, that I have done something similar to this. . . twice.  I guess that is why red and black is such a classic combination. . .


The colors used were China Glaze Hey Sailor, Liquid Leather, Julep Beatrix, and Konad Special Black.  I used the Winstonia W102 plate for the hearts.


I really love ombré nails with a pattern stamped over it.  It is easy and always impressive.


I don't know if you can tell it the pictures, but I can tell while I am typing how long my nails have gotten.  I am using multi-vitamins and it is doing wonders for my nails!  I wonder how long the length will last. . .

Well, I hope you like the design!

Tootles!
Fitz



No comments:

Post a Comment