Background

February 7, 2015

Tickled Pink

I don't know what is wrong with me.  I don't have much to say.  I will try my best.  I blame it on the rain, it has made me lazy today.

There is a prompt by Brijits Digits for each week of  February, so I thought I would try.  Plus one week is skulls and I will use any excuse to do skull nail art.  So this week is hot pink.  Not my favorite color, but with Valentine's Day and all.  Well, when in Rome.


I tried to do something a bit more off kilter.  I didn't want to be too typical,hence the green hearts.  The polka dots aren't perfect, but I love how it breaks up the pink and makes it not quite so shocking.


The polishes are Finger Paints Lucky in Love Lime, Nina Ultra Pro French White, China Glaze Sugar High, Liquid Leather, and Konad Special White.  The stamping was done with Bundle Monster plate BM-412.


I think the hearts come out okay.  I really like the lime green, however it took several coats over the black. . . Eh, it works.


Well I hope you all like it.  Have a great weekend!

Tootles!
Fitz


2 comments:

  1. Great combination of elements for a really fun hot pink look!! <3

    ReplyDelete